Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I won't let you win toeat!

So in this weeks Adventure section of our weekly course we were asked to tag a local restaurant with the term OCLS. After several minutes of wrestling with the website it became (painfully?) clear that unfortunately toeat does not allow you to create custom tags for their restaurants. This could be a good thing I suppose, but for me it meant not finishing my challenge. So, in lieu of losing my mind I decided instead to create a new entry for "Season's Harvest" and to ignore the whole tagging assignment all together. Hopefully within 24 hours my new entry will show up, gloriously displaying on the site.

I found toeat to be incredibly frustrating. This may in fact be fueled by the fact that I could not do what I was hoping to achieve. But had I gone to this site with one task at hand (to find a restaurant to eat at) my experience probably would have been a much better one. So, I have decided that the next time I'm looking for a good (new) restaurant to eat at, I will first come here and search. I have no doubt that it will be a lovely experience.

No comments: