Sunday, May 6, 2007

Blograrians

So, as we all know there are a gazillion blogs out there that have to do with the field of librarianship. So I figured I would share with everyone the blogs that I read regularly. My first blog happens to be a good friend of mine's. (shameless friend promotion). Anyways, his name is Brian Mathews and he won a 2007 Mover & Shaker award. So his blog is http://theubiquitouslibrarian.typepad.com/ and it is always an interesting read.

I also ready David Lee Kings Blog, The Shifted Librarian, The Librarian in Black, blogwithoutalibrary, Library Web Chic, blah, blah, blah...

On the other side of the aisle, I also like to read blogs that have absolutely nothing to do with with libraries (hush your mouth!). I like to read really bad celebrity gossip blogs, parenting blogs (just so I know that this is a normal stage and they'll grow out of it), and my friends blogs. I love to use technorati to find new blogs. But the funny thing is, until you asked me to do this task (thank you Tom) I don't think I realized how much blog reading I do!

No comments: